This tension-releasing meditation will help you to be present in the moment with an acceptance that you are exactly where you should be
Paul’s intention for this meditation is to accept the present moment knowing you’re in the right place at the right moment and when you do this, you are giving yourself the opportunity to focus on being in the moment and the freedom that comes with it
This show contains branded product placement
- Look inwards and get a sense of how you feel right now, how are you?
- Each out breath is an invitation to let go of any tension and anything you are holding on to
- Can you feel the gentle beating of your heart?
- When you breathe down into your stomach you trigger the parasympathetic nervous system, telling the brain you are safe
- You have everything you need in this moment,
- Get a sense of the freedom you have right now with nowhere else to be and nothing else to do except accept yourself fully as you are
- If you take this acceptance into the day what difference would it make for you?
‘Feel the muscle melt a little, like ice cream on a warm day’
‘In the present moment feel your whole body rise and fall with each breath’
‘Resisting the present moment is a great source of stress’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.