Live the life you truly want to live and make this deep sleep meditation part of your routine helping your subconscious mind to work while you sleep on what you want to bring to fruition the next day
This meditation will work deep into the subconscious and reprogramme your mind on the journey to who you want to be, listen in, and smile inwardly and outwardly
This show contains branded product placement
- Your last thoughts and feelings before sleep can affect your dreams and be the first thing you experience the following morning
- Most people don’t give their minds time to process
- Let go of anything you are holding on to with each outward breath
- Use the power of your imagination to see your worries disappear into the past, where they belong
- Let the feeling of gratitude spread throughout your body
- What can you let your subconscious mind work on overnight, that can be brought to fruition the next day?
‘Help your mind prepare for a deeply transformative and restorative sleep’
‘Smile inwardly or outwardly and feel the gratitude spread into every cell of your body’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.