Paul has had lots of requests for some shorter meditations so this seven-minute simple gratitude meditation is a perfect short session that will make you feel good and shift your reality filters so that you see more of the positivity out there
It’s a perfect neurochemistry booster and can be completed while you are out walking or when still and will bring you peace and positivity in your day
Listen in and hear about how feeling gratitude can attract you to other people, opportunities and situations that will continue your experiences of gratitude
- Try an intention that focuses on seeing the positives out there
- It’s important to work with your autonomic nervous system
- Your body starts to repair itself and you can be at your optimum
- What in your mindset can you be grateful for?
- It can be easy to notice the things that are wrong rather than see the things
that are right
- Gratitude is an essential part of sustaining a healthy mind and body
- Choose how you want to be, life is not a rehearsal
- It taps into our natural confirmation bias
‘It triggers your own inner healing’
‘How do you feel when you focus on the thought of gratitude?’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.