How often do you feel out of control and too busy?
In this episode, Paul shares an amazing deep calming 20 minute meditation that is perfect for helping you reset, refresh and recharge
This length of meditation will help you to tap into the cognitive and healing benefits of meditation and, as Paul reflects, can play a vital role if you are feeling out of control and that everything is too busy in your life.
- You are taking your foot off the gas when it comes to your nervous system, this is nervous system regulation
- It’s important to stick to your boundaries and not try and squeeze too much into the day
- Don’t try and give everyone your help
- Give your mind room to breathe and give your mind time to think
- This type of meditation is a reset button and makes a huge difference
- Put in a meditation schedule to make sure you don’t lose control
- If you are too busy ask yourself – what boundaries are not in place?
- How are you comprising yourself and at what the cost to you and your quality of life and what will you choose to do about it?
‘I allowed my week to get out of control and it wasn’t something I was used to feeling’
‘Give yourself a wonderful inner smile’
‘Focus on where the mind becomes still and very peaceful and you get a sense of who you are without labels’
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become more calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no- nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.