Feeling anxious can make you feel powerless and paranoid but you can help your mind and body to calm down with this 10-minute meditation.
This meditation will lower the level of your anxiety and help to heal it and as Paul takes us through he also explains what’s happening to your mind and body and how each of the aspects of the meditation impacts positively on anxiety.
The more you take time for yourself, to do this meditation, the more your anxiety will heal, listen in, and begin the journey to healing your anxiety
This show contains branded product placement
- The vagus nerve contains parasympathetic fibres that tell the brain you are safe, calms anxiety and triggers your body’s own healing ability
- Diaphragmatic breathing triggers the vagus nerve
- We can name our emotions to tame them, labelling what you feel changes the experience of the emotion you are feeling
- The key to anxiety healing is letting your body know you are safe this can be achieved through breath work
- Don’t resist how you feel, label it, explore it and allow yourself to experience what’s happening
- As your body and mind become calmer you have access to more cognitive resources
- Our minds can catastrophise and the pressures we put upon ourselves can trigger our false alarm survival system
- You need to take a holistic approach and understand why you are feeling anxious
‘We don’t often give ourselves enough time and space to heal’
‘Allow your nervous system to become calmer through your breath work’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.