This focused mindfulness meditation will help with feeling at peace with yourself and the world and is a great meditation to do in a seated position
Your attention is a precious resource and where your attention goes your energy flows
Take 10 minutes to do this meditation with Paul and you will be cultivating a sense of peace and focus that will carry you positively through your day
This show contains branded product placement
- The intention is to be focused and present to cultivate a sense of peace and stillness
- Become aware of the sensations when you focus on different parts of your body
- Give yourself a neurochemistry-boosting inner smile
- Your attention is one of your most precious resources and there are many elements in the world fighting for it
- Where your attention goes your energy flows
- What would it be like if you took your attention back?
‘Sense the difference in temperature as you breathe in and out’
‘Can you sense your heartbeat within your hands?’
‘Even with your eyes closed, there is a lot to see’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.