Marina Fernandez Julian is a Brighton based NLP practitioner, trainer, Coach, and author of Balance – Living a life true to yourself.
She is talking with Paul about her journey and discusses why with one life and one shot we need to live a life true to ourselves.
Life is about living with zest, love, commitment and self-awareness and Marina is an inspirational guest who shares why although love is hard we all need to love, dream, and live to our potential
This show contains branded product placement
- Mindset is a set of beliefs that shape your reality, mindset change is being able to take your life to where you want it to be
- We are all looking for the same things so I want to explain in an easy and universal language and empower people
- Self-development is for everyone, we all need help at some point
- I coach people in my kitchen because it’s a place where with a cup of tea the magic happens and people start to talk
- Sometimes people can, in the process of life lose themselves and feel lost and not happy
- Sometimes we can become passengers in our lives allowing others to drive our lives for us
- It takes self-love, dedication and commitment and self-awareness to find balance
- You can achieve inner balance when you start living a life that’s true to you
- Living a life that is not true to yourself means you are effectively giving up your true self and life
- You have one life, one shot, live a life that is true to you and your heart will sing
‘It’s a different pair of glasses in the way you look at your life and how it pans out’
‘I was once the person who needed this book’
‘We all need a little help now and again’
‘People are living beige lives and you add some zest’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.