In this mindset meditation training, perfect for any time of the day Paul focuses on how you can learn to watch your thoughts with curiosity
Everyone can find 12 minutes and when you practise different focuses you stimulate and develop your mindset bringing growth and understanding
When you’ve worked through this episode with Paul, what will you take from this meditation into your day?
This show contains branded product placement
- Each out breath is an invitation to relax and let go, let your body find its rhythm
- Part of mindset training is focus
- Move your attention to the theatre of your mind, you are an audience member observing your thoughts at play
- What happens when you just watch your thoughts with curiosity?
- Think of a time in your life when you were the most compassionate
- If you took compassion into your day-to-day what would you notice yourself doing differently
‘When you breathe out you can feel your body letting go’
‘Allow those memories to rise like bubbles from the bottom of the ocean’
‘Think of three things you are grateful for in your life’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.