This show contains branded product placement
It can be easy to get caught up in the events of the world and those of your life and find yourself out of balance. In this episode, Paul takes us through a shorter but perfectly formed peaceful mindset meditation that will bring the peace we all need in our lives
Take the time to find some peace for yourself and you will be able to bring yourself back to a solid foundation from which you can be more focused and more productive in achieving the life you really want
As Paul reflects – if only more of us looked inward and found our peace, the world would be a different place right now
- Set an intention that resonates with you and begin with a sense of how you are feeling right now
- Watch your thoughts just drift by
- Notice how still and peaceful your mind becomes
- What will you do to create more peace inside your life?
- The pressure on your nervous system can lead to unhelpful and reactive responses making life harder than it needs to be
- Take time for yourself to find peace and you will feel better and be more productive
- Ill health and stress are your body sending a message that things are out of balance and you need to listen and take action to move back to a solid foundation of peace
- Allow your mind and body to be at peace
‘We all need peace’
‘Recognise the truth of who you are without the stories filling up your mind and creating unnecessary pressure’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.