Have you ever felt smaller than you actually are? Do you have worrying thoughts?
Paul shares a meditation that’s designed to help you by putting your life back into perspective and helping your mind with anything it might be struggling with
Perspective is a powerful tool in changing how we think and feel and the strategies that change how you feel about yourself and your life can be used in many areas of your life so this is a meditation that you can use again and again
- Think about what’s currently worrying you and allow those thoughts to be there, they are just thoughts
- Use the power of your mind to see your worrying thoughts moving away and becoming smaller
- Become curious about what’s changing for you as the thought moves away and becomes smaller
- When you are present in the here and now you get to access your confidence and the truth of who you are
- From this place, you can take responsibility, accountability, from this position you can be free of the judgement of other people and create your life
- Unconscious landscaping is a coaching tool that takes how you are perceiving something and helps you to shrink it and change the way your body and mind are reacting to it
- A lot of our fears and worries are emotional and by shrinking your worries and fears you can gain back control
‘It can create a paradigm shift that means we think about the world in a different way’
‘See yourself looking over the thought, you are much bigger than the thought’
‘Relax your parasympathetic nervous system, each breath will make you feel more relaxed’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE WITH THIS CODE
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes and surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.