Resilience training is the gift that keeps on giving.
In this episode, Paul shares with you the tools and strategies that will help you face the challenges of life in a whole new way.
He takes you through a meditation focused on helping you to build resilience and reflects on how with a change in mindset any of life’s challenges can be seen not as a gap, what’s lost, but as a gain
When you learn to ask yourself what are the possible benefits from being in a situation and are open to the answers everything changes
Listen in and hear how to tap into your subconscious mindset and grow in ways you couldn’t imagine
- Resilience is essential for a healthy mindset but many people haven’t built up their resilience skills
- When you have control over this system you can manage stress and anxiety in a new way and this makes you more resilient
- When you hold the thought and the feeling in a curious space they have to change
- Allowing the thoughts to be there and breathing into them trains the brain to reduce the survival response and this helps your resilience
- When things go wrong it can redirect you down a path where you gain much more
- It’s easy to focus on the gap – what was lost, a mindset change can mean you focus on what you gained from the experience
- Resilience is the ability to bounce back from life’s experiences
- Often it’s our perception of a situation that holds us down
- We have the power to change our perception, the power of curiosity can help make the change
- Curiosity invites the possibility of change
- If you build resilience up it will change the way you experience life forever
‘Resilience is the gift that keeps on giving in life’
‘The deeper the breath the more you trigger the parasympathetic nervous system’
‘Use your breath out to take your foot off the gas’
NUMIND WELLNESS OFFER – 20% DISCOUNT
https://numindwellness.com/ use Code: PAUL20
ABOUT THE HOST
Paul is well known for his holistic therapy and coaching approach when working with anxiety, stress, confidence, and motivation, understanding, and treating the root causes surrounding issues
He has a passion for understanding how the mind works and has been trained in many therapies. He is an Integrative Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, IEMT and has also had training in CBT, ACT and Mindfulness
His mission is to share with others the strategies, techniques and perspectives that can have the most positive impact on changing anxiety, stress, low confidence, depression, and motivation.
Working with your mind to become calmer, focused, motivated, confident, and resilient are skills everyone can develop and Paul offers a realistic, direct, and no-nonsense approach that is about creating the change you want to live the life you deserve
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.