Anger Management Therapy and Coaching – Brighton & Hove
Take back control over your anger in as little as one session.
It’s often a mystery to some clients why they have such an angry self-sabotaging set of behaviors. Of course, they don’t want to hurt others or ruin their own lives but it just seems to be happening and they feel powerless to stop it.
I will teach you to:
- Take back control and reverse your fight or flight response which causes angry outbursts and behaviors.
- Bring out that self-sabotaging part of you so it can be worked with and transformed into the person you enjoy being the most.
- Reduce stress and anxiety so you feel more proactive and in control than reactive.
- Retrain your brain for more helpful and positive behaviors which will improve your quality of life.
- Reduce and heal any shame, guilt or past issues so you can focus on being more yourself as you go forward in life.
- Raise your self-esteem and confidence levels.
My anger management program has been designed to help you get back the control you need to reduce that pressure and risk of overreacting. It takes a brave person to admit they need help and contact me, though your mind may try to trick you into seeing it as a weakness.
My program is incredibly simple but effective. Together using a mix of science, psychology, hypnosis, mindfulness, coaching, proactive counseling, NLP and strategies we can explore what will work for you in gaining the control you need to be able to change your mind to change your life.
Anger Management Therapy and Coaching sessions available online and in person at my office in Brighton and Hove. If you would like to book a first consultation or have any questions then please contact me here.
I offer online Therapy and Life Coaching sessions using Zoom.
These live chat sessions are very popular especially with people who cannot get to me in person or prefer their session to be online. The life-changing strategies and techniques can be taught in an online session very easily. A big part of my client base is online and the feedback has been wonderful.
If you would like to explore working with me online then please contact me Paul Sheppard and I am based in Brighton and Hove.